Legacy to Toyota

It's showing to be a disgrace. Remembering Barney Visser and Levine family racing. Joe is such a bottom feeder.
A disgrace....find anybody who doesn't applaud the personal moves that they have made. Seen Chastain lately? Clearing The Felon's toilets no doubt.

Gibbs: Here Jimmie, here's your 2 replacements for the two pit crew we took. They really are good at what they do.

1697744742858.jpeg

Looking for the lug nut.

Are you forgetting about Jimmie bitching about SHR? Now, if we were talking preacher, guys like @StandOnIt would be droning on and on about how the **** stuff was sent to SHR because The Felon was tired of getting his ass kicked in his stuff, but somehow when we talk about The Chain Gang's Bitch, the narrative changes to The Benevolent Felon. Comical.
First, I don't remember Jimmie saying anything, but if he did, who cares, he wasn't the boss. Second, I don't know what crap got sent to them, Harv was out running HMS as often as not. SHR dumped HMS, HMS didn't dump SHR, and took a bunch of HMS talent with them.

Did you see where JHN qualified and ran until he crashed out? ....and.....Toyota gave as much permission as the Chain Gang's bitch to drive that bucket of **** so he could get to know the faces that will work with him next year.
I'll sit here and wait while you clue me in on exactly what the connection between HMS and Carson Hocevar is.

First, I don't remember Jimmie saying anything, but if he did, who cares, he wasn't the boss. Second, I don't know what crap got sent to them, Harv was out running HMS as often as not. SHR dumped HMS, HMS didn't dump SHR, and took a bunch of HMS talent with them.
So the face of The Chain Gang squeaks, and then SHR leaves. Got it....and that must have been Chain Gang pre-Jeffy because HIS drivers don't cause distractions. I guess the case could be made that Barney left rather than the more popular opinion that he was jettisoned by those who don't know ****.

I will help you....I know the memories fade when it comes to The Chain Gang....but the clarity of rocket fuel way back in 2007 is stunning. It's gratifying to see that The
Chain Gang was well versed in the Jeffy Shuffle before Jeffy assumed his throne.

I will help you....I know the memories fade when it comes to The Chain Gang....but the clarity of rocket fuel way back in 2007 is stunning. It's gratifying to see that The
Chain Gang was well versed in the Jeffy Shuffle before Jeffy assumed his throne.

Jimmie's comments were made AFTER SHR had decided to leave, so they played zero role in that. I will also say that MY guess is Jimmie's comments were a lot closer to the truth than Duchart's, Duchart was most likely being diplomatic. HMS management doesn't make a habit of throwing customers under the bus.

Jimmie's comments were made AFTER SHR had decided to leave, so they played zero role in that. I will also say that MY guess is Jimmie's comments were a lot closer to the truth than Duchart's, Duchart was most likely being diplomatic. HMS management doesn't make a habit of throwing customers under the bus.
So, you don't think that Jimmie's comments were in any way representative of Corporate Chain Gang? .....and your version of diplomatic could be seen as untruthful by somebody less bias? Fair? ....and Ross would like the bus to please move forward....but I can never tell with that bunch....Ross answers to Marks....who is a customer of Poor Richard, but answers to The Felon who owns his Little Bitch Chevy. Very complicated.

Well, if you would speak plain english instead of your little catch phrase names for everyone and anything, maybe I could track of what you are talking about. Even with your clarification, I'm not sure what your point is.

The whole thing is just a fight 2 guys are having across multiple threads. As tempting as it may be to try and join the argument I don’t think it will work out well😁

So, you don't think that Jimmie's comments were in any way representative of Corporate Chain Gang? .....and your version of diplomatic could be seen as untruthful by somebody less bias? Fair? ....and Ross would like the bus to please move forward....but I can never tell with that bunch....Ross answers to Marks....who is a customer of Poor Richard, but answers to The Felon who owns his Little Bitch Chevy. Very complicated.
Once again, what is your point? SHR decided to switch alliances, but HMS was stuck for basically a whole year having to supply a team that was going over to the enemy. Tough situation. True or untrue, is was the opinion of some at HMS that SHR wasn't playing fair with the data sharing. Jimmie gave his opinion that they weren't, which was probably closer to the truth. Ducardt gave the friendly corporate answer that they HAD been sharing data, but admitted that since the announcement, the sharing had ended. It is entirely possible that SHR WAS sharing data, but that it was worthless. Now that you brought it up, one of the comments I heard from a source was that there's no way in hell Rodney Childers was going to share any of his information with Chad Knaus. If there IS a point to this whole line of questioning, it is that years after the fact, I've YET to hear ANYONE complain about how HMS has treated their customers.

All are welcome
I would be complete crap at the sniping part because I have a high opinion of Joe Gibbs & Rick Hendrick. I’m glad to have all 3 manufacturers in the sport and more would be even better. I really like Bell, Byron, Larson, McDowell and Erik Jones.

Once again, what is your point? SHR decided to switch alliances, but HMS was stuck for basically a whole year having to supply a team that was going over to the enemy. Tough situation. True or untrue, is was the opinion of some at HMS that SHR wasn't playing fair with the data sharing. Jimmie gave his opinion that they weren't, which was probably closer to the truth. Ducardt gave the friendly corporate answer that they HAD been sharing data, but admitted that since the announcement, the sharing had ended. It is entirely possible that SHR WAS sharing data, but that it was worthless. Now that you brought it up, one of the comments I heard from a source was that there's no way in hell Rodney Childers was going to share any of his information with Chad Knaus. If there IS a point to this whole line of questioning, it is that years after the fact, I've YET to hear ANYONE complain about how HMS has treated their customers.

I think it’s fairly standard that when a team is going to switch manufacturers the info sharing goes by the wayside. When a driver is leaving a team he is excluded from certain team meetings and activities too.

Momentum building. What is interesting here is that this is a stand alone team. No alliance to anybody. JJ is serious. LFG.

I don't give a **** what anyone says....How the hell does Louver Inc. jettison the seven time face of your racing program? For God's sake, The Felon could have given him a little sugar.....He hired his two lackeys.....all Jimmie wanted I suspect is a little alliance or something.

Stoked for the test in Phoenix the 5th. Our first look at the new Camry and Legacy. Let's go.

The car is fast. Better than the champ....evidence right here. :)

How many races in do you think it will be before they start crying about an old body....I'd expect a special edition Camaro XYZ267659493 by midseason.
It's the ol' Rev look over here once again. Seems like the rice burners get a new body every other year unless they are stopped from doing it and they still can't win.

It's the ol' Rev look over here once again. Seems like the rice burners get a new body every other year unless they are stopped from doing it and they still can't win.
Who tried to stop US? Can't wait to hear Jeffy and Chadly squeal about how unfair it all is. They will be alright....a little nudge to the louver here, and a little greenhouse work there.

You probably have 20 pages over on the Hendrick thread crying about it. You getting senile?
Oh, you are talking about the Hendrick re-do, and development freeze year....what was that '21? Nobody stopped US from doing anything.....WE were playing fair.

Back
Top Bottom