Legacy to Toyota

Jones has been full time for 7 years and he hasn't broke 15th the whole time. Just what exactly would be a break out year for the Jones boy?

Jones has been full time for 7 years and he hasn't broke 15th the whole time. Just what exactly would be a break out year for the Jones boy?
You know the story. Hell, you told the story again and again.

A Buescher kind of year.....Three wins, top 5 in points, and a trip to the Round of 8. I think that Erik's development was frozen when he left from JGR because from that point forward, he was in ****.

I think that Erik's development was frozen when he left from JGR.
Yeah, get him thawed out and a bowl of rice in him, he will be fine.
1705955830216.jpeg

With respect, please knock off the rice references. One could make the case that they are xenophobic....While I don't think this is your intent, it does have the potential for that impact.
Yeah, I should call him felon. Time for you to grow a thicker skin, or have a personality change lol.

My opinion about the Legacy thing is that they are mostly retreads from the never ending swinging door of sold out Joe. I think the Legacy bunch will find out the same things as Barney, and Leavine have found. Ol' Joe will stab ya if you don't watch your back. Joe already has JHN driving his Xfinity car. One big family.

My opinion about the Legacy thing is that they are mostly retreads from the never ending swinging door of sold out Joe. I think the Legacy bunch will find out the same things as Barney, and Leavine have found. Ol' Joe will stab ya if you don't watch your back. Joe already has JHN driving his Xfinity car. One big family.
Really? This shocks me. Who are the retreads? Joey Cohen? No. Mike Beam? No. Cal Wells? No. Legacy is not affiliated in any way with JGR....but I get it...facts.

Really? This shocks me. Who are the retreads? Joey Cohen? No. Mike Beam? No. Cal Wells? No. Legacy is not affiliated in any way with JGR....but I get it...facts.

I don’t wanna agree with him but Cal & Mike Beam are some longtime retreads in the sport, remains to be seen. Spire Motorsports made better off-season moves.

Jones and JHN. Get some help for that vicious shock. If they have Joe's pit crews, those are temporary also if he needs them for one of his teams they are gone.

I don’t wanna agree with him but Cal & Mike Beam are some longtime retreads in the sport, remains to be seen. Spire Motorsports made better off-season moves.
@StandOnIt babble was about JGR retreads. Cal is a Toyota guy. Cohen is an up and comer. I like what they are doing.

Jones and JHN. Get some help for that vicious shock. If they have Joe's pit crews, those are temporary also if he needs them for one of his teams they are gone.
Jones and JHN are Toyota guys. Legacy has their own pit crews. Keep babbling.

That's my opinion Herbie. No deathbedding, trolling. It's a new team with not a lot of talent and most of them haven't worked together. So go whine in the corner for all I care.

That's my opinion Herbie. No deathbedding, trolling. It's a new team with not a lot of talent and most of them haven't worked together. So go whine in the corner for all I care.
Not a lot of talent.....You weren't saying that until they went Toyota. They will be fine.

Not a lot of talent.....You weren't saying that until they went Toyota. They will be fine.
Lol. Johnson who knows little if nothing about owning/managing a racing team. Petty who was little more than a figure head. It took millions to bail him out of debt, and Maury Gallagher, who's truck team GMS the last three years had been a disaster. Sorry Herb, I never could raise myself to the level of delusion that you possess. You can go try to blow smoke up somebody else's ass. I'm glad they went to riceland, they were embarrassing. Looking for more of the same, will be surprised if it is different.

Lol. Johnson who knows little if nothing about owning/managing a racing team. Petty who was little more than a figure head. It took millions to bail him out of debt, and Maury Gallagher, who's truck team GMS the last three years had been a disaster. Sorry Herb, I never could raise myself to the level of delusion that you possess. You can go try to blow smoke up somebody else's ass. I'm glad they went to riceland, they were embarrassing. Looking for more of the same, will be surprised if it is different.
You won't comment when they succeed. I know how this tune goes. Jimmie Johnson is a stupid guy says you....let's write that down.

You won't comment when they succeed. I know how this tune goes. Jimmie Johnson is a stupid guy says you....let's write that down.
Dude, quit lying. Get help.

"Johnson who knows little if nothing about owning/managing a racing team." This doesn't mean Johnson is stupid. And like I said, live your delusions, go blow your smoke.

Dude, quit lying. Get help.

"Johnson who knows little if nothing about owning/managing a racing team." This doesn't mean Johnson is stupid. And like I said, live your delusions, go blow your smoke.
You are better at gaslighting than trolling....and that is saying something. Johnson doesn't have to know anything about managing a race team. He hires people who do. Go get your Kyle Busch t-shirt, and come back in a better mood.

Those are my opinions. I don't care about yours dude lol. Just don't go stepping over the line and put words in my mouth that I haven't said to fit your B.S. Remember I could do the same. Good luck.

Those are my opinions. I don't care about yours dude lol. Just don't go stepping over the line and put words in my mouth that I haven't said to fit your B.S. Remember I could do the same. Good luck.
Which is why you can't stay away from mine. Who needs help bro? ....and a veiled threat.....Getting creepy. I'm out. Have a great day.

I don’t see how he can get away with it. He’s always talking about rice burners, so we know damn well what he means. But he gets away with the bull****.

Projection.

Good for a laugh.

I think it's possible to make 'rice burner' references in a derogatory way regarding Japanese-headquartered auto makers and their products without having those references apply by extension to Japanese / East Asian peoples. One idiot's opinion.

Otherwise, I agree these two sure ain't Statler and Waldorf.

I think it's possible to make 'rice burner' references in a derogatory way regarding Japanese-headquartered auto makers and their products without having those references apply by extension to Japanese / East Asian peoples. One idiot's opinion.

Otherwise, I agree these two sure ain't Statler and Waldorf.
You can call them non-union "scab" companies compared to the big three if a person chooses to do so, or the best thing that happened to the U.S..... Whatever.
But more importantly, poking your noses into Rev's and my business can be easily solved by either scrolling thru or if you are really brave hitting the ignore button. I seriously doubt as the season rolls on, Rev being Rev and me being me, the Legacy team or club or whatever will be ignored.

I don’t see how he can get away with it. He’s always talking about rice burners, so we know damn well what he means. But he gets away with the bull****.
It's a process.

You can call them non-union "scab" companies compared to the big three if a person chooses to do so, or the best thing that happened to the U.S..... Whatever.
But more importantly, poking your noses into Rev's and my business can be easily solved by either scrolling thru or if you are really brave hitting the ignore button. I seriously doubt as the season rolls on, Rev being Rev and me being me, the Legacy team or club or whatever will be ignored.

When your posting on a public message board it's everyone's business, not just the two of you. Pm each other if you want nobody in your business.

When your posting on a public message board it's everyone's business, not just the two of you. Pm each other if you want nobody in your business.
If you are having a problem talking about racing, you are free to find a forum where you fit in.

Back
Top Bottom