2023 Honda Indy Toronto

Just curious....why didn't they black flag Palou for that broken front wing near the end? If it had come off, it could have piled up a lot of cars. I've seen NASCAR black flag cars for much less.

I wanted to say this.

I cried for one of my best friends after he graduated from college, it was such an amazing day because I know where he was to see his progression in life.

There is nothing wrong with men to be happy for their best friends by showing emotions. So happy for Christian, his family, friends, and RLL. That was much needed after a bad start to the season.

I wanted to say this.

I cried for one of my best friends after he graduated from college, it was such an amazing day because I know where he was to see his progression in life.

There is nothing wrong with men to be happy for their best friends by showing emotions. So happy for Christian, his family, friends, and RLL. That was much needed after a bad start to the season.
💯

Crazy how people saw one clip and then started to jump to conclusions and speculate rampantly. C’mon.

Just curious....why didn't they black flag Palou for that broken front wing near the end? If it had come off, it could have piled up a lot of cars. I've seen NASCAR black flag cars for much less.
It was lopsided but those front wings are pretty sturdy pieces, unless it was hanging on by a few threads I don’t think they would’ve called him in. Even F1 has been pretty hesitant this season about bringing damaged cars in for repairs after some controversial and inconsistent applications of the meatball flag last season.

I wanted to say this.

I want people to show emotion in sports.
I hate these "We were as fast as Xfinity Internet, thanks to sponsor A, sponsor B, sponsor C..."-type interviews.
Of course I'm over the moon when my best friend wins his first race.

Back
Top Bottom