Sophia Floersch F3---Bringing sub-par car into top ten?

Get her an F1 ride RIGHT ****** NOW!!!
IMG_20230730_214612.jpg

Get her an F1 ride RIGHT ****** NOW!!!
View attachment 71923
Put up her teammates results. I knew somebody would jump in a whizz all over her first points score. First for a female too for that matter. Had another couple weeks back but team screwed up measuring wing height and got DQ'd. When I say screwed up...I mean SCREWED UP! Wasn't even close.

She’s not a world-class talent but she was on the right strategy this morning and did well to bring it home in tricky wet conditions. First lady F3 points scorer is a great accomplishment. I wouldn’t make it out to be more than that though.

I am very happy for her. I still think she has more to offer in single seaters. Charouz is notoriously lacking in the junior categories. Logan Sargeant brought home a win for them once a few years ago. Outside of that, highlights have been meager. So good for her.

On a side note, I think Alice Powell also scored points at this level years ago. She’s another pretty good driver who I hope isn’t through behind the wheel.

She’s not a world-class talent but she was on the right strategy this morning and did well to bring it home in tricky wet conditions. First lady F3 points scorer is a great accomplishment. I wouldn’t make it out to be more than that though.
Didn't think I did. Put a question mark at the end of Title. This boards members are hard to impress. IMO, most of the women would be better served in IMSA/WEC type cars. Get a lot more honest shake there.

But I'm not gonna zhit on them for trying any open wheel stuff.

Didn't think I did. Put a question mark at the end of Title. This boards members are hard to impress. IMO, most of the women would be better served in IMSA/WEC type cars. Get a lot more honest shake there.

But I'm not gonna zhit on them for trying any open wheel stuff.
I agree.

Though Doriane Pin may wind up moving from sports cars to F3 next year. I’d be a bit disappointed to see her leave sports cars but she’s probably the best hope for women in single seaters if that’s the case.

Back
Top Bottom