Dakar Rally 2024

Thank you for reminding us about this.
I'm kind of the guy that doesn't know squat about all of the classes and what not, but I do like to look at the scenery. It's pretty awesome.
The 2 minute clip will work

And stuff like this.... I'm a hydrogen guy. Always interested in how it is going. All the big Japanese guns are working on this.

I don't know what their problem is with the black screen but here is what is in the 10 minute clip
1704481575993.png

The trucks are my favorite. These guys take let's race the trucks to a different level lol.

Every year when I watch this I've got so much respect for all the participants. I also get a kick out of the ones who smile and laugh and are having a good time. Feel bad for the ones who worked so hard to get there and then something goes wrong in the first day or two.

Y'know it's interesting to watch all of these guys on the dunes and be tricked into thinking it's not so hard and then you see how a little mistake can result in a rollover or getting stuck.

Y'know it's interesting to watch all of these guys on the dunes and be tricked into thinking it's not so hard and then you see how a little mistake can result in a rollover or getting stuck.
No kidding. Watch the first part of this clip, it can get pretty serious real quick. They have already had a motorcyclist die.

Six Toyota Hilux in the Top 10, but it looks like Audi will get the big prize. Great performance from MY Toyotas. That 3.5 twin turbo 6 is just awesome.

5 #223 isn't in the top 10 after stage 11 with one more stage to go.
What in the hell are you talking about? The reality is that you didn't understand that Overdrive was a Toyota team. Am I right? Regardless, a dominant performance by MY Toyotas....just didn't have enough to win it. Nasser should have never left, and he knows it. I think he will be back.

Sorry....forgot to include an educated Top 10 ranking....

Dakar 2024 - Provisional classification (Top 10):​

PositionDriverCarTime / gap
1Carlos SainzAudi48h15m18s
2Guillaume de MeviusToyota+1h20m25s
3Sebastien LoebProdrive+1h25m12s
4Guerlain ChicheritToyota+1h35m59s
5Martin ProkopFord+2h16m43s
6Guy BotterillToyota+2h40m33s
7Giniel de VilliersToyota+2h50m26s
8Benediktas VanagasToyota+2h57m17s
9Lucas MoraesToyota+3h03m12s
10Mathieu SerradoriCentury+3h04m12s