All Star Race @ N. Wilkesboro Pre-Race Thread

1716079389930.jpeg

I’m not old enough to remember anything about North Wilkesboro, so them returning to the place does nothing for me. I’m happy that it makes other people happy. I mean, I’d be thrilled if they returned to a track I remembered. Perhaps Chicagoland!?!?

But I honestly wish they’d rotate tracks for the ASR. Like 1 year on the East Coast, 1 year in the Central US, 1 year on the West Coast, then back out East. I was glad it got temporarily moved to TMS so I could see it in person. Would I go again? Probably not, but I’m still glad I was able to go once. I don’t know that many fans are willing to fly across the country from California to NC just for the ASR.

But I guess the question would be, what would happen to NW? I don’t think they put all this money into the track just to race there for two seasons.

I was up for a water skipping contest.

Could Larson get stuck in Indianapolis and miss the main?

He has a schedule mapped out to make it, but it will be close, not much margin for any delay.

Attachments

• PXL_20240519_204214256.MP (1).jpg
    PXL_20240519_204214256.MP (1).jpg
    824.7 KB · Views: 18
Spindric has wrecked like 6 weeks in a row I feel like. Must be nice having the right last name for job security

Back
Top Bottom