2024 Miami Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Back-to-back Sprint weekends, apparently.

McLaren brought essentially a B-spec car for Norris.

Logan is a wrap for you.

Tweet says the FIA has received an application for Kimi to get an early Super License and Buxton seems to confirmed Willians was very impressed with Antonelli’s test.

Pretty premature decision, IMHO.

Young man needs more seat time in F2.

I agree.

Toto is just super paranoid about losing another 18 year old would-be-superstar. He hasn’t gotten over losing out on Max.

Pathetic honestly. lol

While Toto pins the team’s hopes and dreams on a teenager, Russell and Hamilton get eliminated in SQ2 and might get even worse after crew made adjustments to Lewis’s car in the pit lane without helmets. Mess of a team.

Some of these onboards from the Mercs are striking. Car looks diabolical to drive right now whether in high-speed or low-speed corners.

Mercedes is such an embarrassment. Praises go to Hamilton and Russell for even trying to drive this beyond pos car.

While Toto pins the team’s hopes and dreams on a teenager, Russell and Hamilton get eliminated in SQ2 and might get even worse after crew made adjustments to Lewis’s car in the pit lane without helmets. Mess of a team.

Hamilton should pay NOT to drive this. Why would anyone put themselves through this?

I’d go enjoy the rest of the year on a Caribbean beach while I’ll tell Mick to take over my **** car.

Time to put the nail on that Mercedes coffin.

The Millionaires Club apparently.

This is why F1 is a fad.

Huh? This is basically every sport that’s not baseball.

Same reason why a water bottle costs 3 times the amount in a hotel than at a grocery. You’re paying a premium for bragging rights.

Huh? This is basically every sport that’s not baseball.

Same reason why a water bottle costs 3 times the amount in a hotel than at a grocery. You’re paying a premium for bragging rights.

I don't think I've ever had to pay $180 for nachos at a NASCAR race or an NFL or MLB game.

The Millionaires Club apparently.

This is why F1 is a fad.

These are party platters for the Beach Club (deck with the private cabanas, pools; etc.), so pretty much. The people spending the weekend up there won’t bat an eye at these prices.

Norris choked so badly. Saved his worst run of the day for SQ3. Easily had a car capable of pole.

The Q order did get mixed up a bit. If you look past Red Bull and Ferrari. there's always a good battle going on. Ricciardo's run was a bolt out of the blue. Lance was faster than Fernando. Behind the top two teams it's a dog fight.

wow this track is not great. A wider Monaco without the allure.

And lol Magnussen catching all the new 10 second penalties of the year.

Magnussen needs to be sit down for a race.

How are you going to get 4 different 10 second penalties in under 19 laps? Moron

Yuki did well to make the softs last as long as he did. Great defense from Ricciardo to bring it home P4. Awesome day overall for RB.

Magnussen terrorizing Hamilton was the only other interesting aspect of this one. Hopefully the back of the top 10 don’t wipe each other out at the start again tomorrow.

Alonso crying about Hamilton and victim blaming because apparently the FIA has it out for Spanish drivers.

This guy

Alonso crying about Hamilton and victim blaming because apparently the FIA has it out for Spanish drivers.

This guy
Lewis was not even close to Stroll and Alonso. Well that last bit, but those two already had made contact.

This guy capped 40 seconds worth of penalties. He needs to be sat down for a race.

Nonsense.

You don’t seem like you watch F1 regularly. Magnussen has been doing these types of moves all season long to others.

Hamilton is the nicest guy in the garage so he’s not going to trash talk anyone. Doesn’t give Magnussen a pass.

I seldom miss a race. If this race series gets any more candy on its ass, that could change.

Hamilton quite plainly said he enjoyed it.

Pretty sure he enjoyed this, too.

No way he was making that corner. Alonso too, for that matter. For all the consternation about Magnussen’s driving, stewards shrugging off every first-lap incident with no further action is baffling. K-Mag went off track several times, but didn’t outright cause a crash.

Albon was complaining he couldn't get a full lap out of the medium tire. What's tomorrow going to be like when they have to race on it?

This guy
When’s the last time Sainz got a significant penalty? Fred has a bit of a persecution complex.

Good recall. That one was pretty unique in that the stewards argued not to apply the penalty, but there wasn’t a provision in the FIA regulations that allowed for extenuating circumstances and they had to oblige. Otherwise I think Carlos has had a pretty clean run. I think the issue here is that it’s generally accepted procedure not to call anything that happens on the first lap.

There’s plenty of Anglo bias in the sport, but I think it falls mostly in the realm of the media/broadcast.

Back
Top Bottom