2024 Chili Bowl

1705115028942.png

One of those guys was going to do that. Grant ended up being it.

Been here since 915am as got laps finished. Been a historic Chili Bowl: Robert Bell's last, last of the Chili Bowl special cars before a weight rule for 2025, Larson and Stenhouse pulling surprises. Will be sad when it's over but having a great time right now.

The weight rules aren't a big deal. They are making them run thicker tubes when making their chassis, inline with USAC, Extreme outlaws and others.

The weight rules aren't a big deal. They are making them run thicker tubes when making their chassis, inline with USAC, Extreme outlaws and others.
I'm for the weight rule FWIW. Puts "real" midget chassis at even ground again and improves safety.

We've reached the D's...I look forward to the next 9 hours of talking, track work, and occasional racing.

Buddy Kofoid wins the pole shuffle with Logan Seavey starting outside row one for the A feature. :punkrocke

Kofoid is looking pretty good on the pole. He had it won last year until he tangled with a back marker.

Just a note that if Larson had made the A. They haven't run the features yet at Vado and we are at the A in Tulsa. How much slower would this have run if he was coming

Just a note that if Larson had made the A. They haven't run the features yet at Vado and we are at the A in Tulsa. How much slower would this have run if he was coming.

Pretty sure Vado would have sped up their show to sell tickets and storylines.

Just a note that if Larson had made the A. They haven't run the features yet at Vado and we are at the A in Tulsa. How much slower would this have run if he was coming

I still can’t believe he picked that event over the damn Chili Bowl. It’s not bad but come on

I still can’t believe he picked that event over the damn Chili Bowl. It’s not bad but come on

The Wild West Shootout has a bonus program where if you win 4 races you win 25K, 5 races 100K, 6 races 300K. They want Larson to be a part of their big money winter race.

Back
Top Bottom