2023 Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio

I’d say the answer is keep a cool head at all times and refrain from low-percentage dive bombs, but no question he has crazy ability.

One of these days I need to see this race in person. The track is only an hour away from me, but I always have plans the weekend they hold this race every year

One of these days I need to see this race in person. The track is only an hour away from me, but I always have plans the weekend they hold this race every year
Mid-O IMSA is coming up soon. If I have my choice I'll always take a sportscar race.

That was certainly a stomach turner for Page. Reminded me a bit
of Floersch's crazy 2018 Macau crash.

Daly is replacing Pagenaud today.

Also looks like rain could possibly be a factor this afternoon.

Graham qualified P2 and went quickest in morning warmup. After everything he and that team have been through recently it would be spectacular if he could win at his home track.

Not surprised Pagenaud won't be racing today. He needs to rest himself and I'm happy with Daly replacing him.

That was certainly a stomach turner for Page. Reminded me a bit
of Floersch's crazy 2018 Macau crash.
I think there was quite a difference between the crashes. Sophia shot into that camera stand at full speed and came to a sudden stop. Simon took an extremely wild ride but the barrel-rolling dissipated the energy at a slower rate, not all at once like when the car comes to a sudden stop.
Ideally runoff areas are slightly banked to slow cars down but this one goes downhill quite a bit.

Hopefully Simon will be back soon.

Unlike Nashville ‘21 I don’t think Marcus will win this one after attempting to take flight.

Back
Top Bottom