2023 Gallagher Grand Prix

I hope this weekend is in Milwaukee next year. Pretty redundant event for IndyCar.

I don't know that it even brings extra money to the track. They could probably charge the same for the Saturday ticket if it was only Xfinity. Indeed, they could charge a bit less but make more money, since they wouldn't have to provide on-track and garage services for the open-wheelers.

I don't know that it even brings extra money to the track. They could probably charge the same for the Saturday ticket if it was only Xfinity. Indeed, they could charge a bit less but make more money, since they wouldn't have to provide on-track and garage services for the open-wheelers.
I like the idea of a NASCAR/IndyCar weekend but when you’re the C-main in your own house, at an unspectacular layout you already visit once, it doesn’t hit as well as it could.

A Graham Rahal pole is more rare than a Graham Rahal win…RLL lockout the front row with Lundgaard in 2nd.

That was an insane move around the outside by Devlin to go from 5th to 1st in the first corner. Sheesh.

If anyone can do it, it’s him. Would be pretty disappointing not to see RLL win this one though.

Dixon is just insane. There’s always one race where each year where you wonder how the hell he won. Gets wrecked on the first lap, gets way off strategy, wins.

Hell of a battle, that sucks for Graham but what a turnaround from the last time they were in Indy. Good story.

Back
Top Bottom