Sadler
Junior
Burton
Johnson
Kahne
Martin
Burton

Kasey Kahne was almost the big one.

21 laps to go to the checkerd. 15 to go til the big one.

Wow Tony you did a really good job there.

Its official...Tony cant pull a decent pass.

couple good catches there by a few drivers...did you see Martin do the two-step coming off 4 at the top of the screen towards the end?

and way of being honest there, Junior.

lol bucky..i guess so..but that was kinda of an illigal bump there so i dont know why nascar didn't say anything..guess they love the idiot

Tony was strong all race and drove a good race.

gilliland had a good car and drove it well.

Jr was honest as usual. I am liking him moe and more.

Oh and Kyle Busch wouldn't have done the same?

Good thing Hamlin DNF'd. NASCAR should position him to last after his yellow line adventure.

How would kyle had done the same? he was leading buddy and on his way to win too.

How would kyle had done the same? he was leading buddy and on his way to win too.

Tony was gonna get him. It was a matter of time. Kyle just didn't move out of the way.

Kyle would've done the same. Same with any other driver at Hendrick. Remember Bristol?

so it's ok to bump draft in the corner, wreck a handful of cars and say you are sorry??????:rolleyes:
He made a mistake. Is it okay to crucify every driver for an honest mistake. How many times has Junior won at these things?

Holy eff, I'm defending Junior!! :faint:

Well congrats to Tony. I had figured he was going to win...somehow. I just hope you remember when others do the bump and run on you and not get all in a snit like last year.
And, to Lil'E, congrats. Just think we have a full season in front of us and you're already running people over.
Sadler, you're #1 in my book with that class act of going over to Lil'E to make sure he was OK seeing as he caused all of that.
And, I hope everyone noticed the absolutely professional manner Krista Voda handled her duties on pit row. She was easily one of the best. One day I hope to see her upstairs calling the action.

(Well, OK, maybe not but I just had to say that. It's that little devil in me).:p

You're lame Andy, no one drives for blood..unlike Tony, he always wants it his way... and no he wasn't gonna get Kyle..hence the bump and run, he knew he couldn't do it straight so he took it upon himself to try and take him out.

Well congrats to Tony. I had figured he was going to win...somehow. I just hope you remember when others do the bump and run on you and not get all in a snit like last year.
And, to Lil'E, congrats. Just think we have a full season in front of us and you're already running people over.
Sadler, you're #1 in my book with that class act of going over to Lil'E to make sure he was OK seeing as he caused all of that.
And, I hope everyone noticed the absolutely professional manner Krista Voda handled her duties on pit row. She was easily one of the best. One day I hope to see her upstairs calling the action.

(Well, OK, maybe not but I just had to say that. It's that little devil in me).:p

ditto

You're lame Andy, no one drives for blood..unlike Tony, he always wants it his way... and no he wasn't gonna get Kyle..hence the bump and run, he know he couldn't do it straight so he took it upon himself to try and take him out.

:rolleyes: OK, yep, you're right. Tony goes out every week and causes crashes and throws helmets at drivers when he doesn't and gets arrested for drunk driving and all that. Yep, you're right, excellent point. Sorry that wasn't Ky. Busch winning.

He was on two tires... Tony was on 4. Do the math.

Ahahahahahaha, I'll take Wendy Venturini.

Actually Andy i am no fan of Kurt or Kyle, just pointing the obvious..and let me tell you..what they do in their personal lives is their business so dont try to make it mine, stick to the racing facts bud.

Actually Andy i am no fan of Kurt or Kyle, just pointing the obvious..and let me tell you..what they do in their personal lives is their business so dont try to make it mine, stick to the racing facts bud.
The obvious. Ok, here it goes.

Tony Stewart got a run on Kyle Busch since Tony had 4 fresh Goodyear Eagles. So, Kyle Busch, being the pinhead he is, decided to block him. Stewart still had momentium and moved him out of the way.

I'm no fan of Tony or that bump - but that's part of RP racing.

Was it ok when Vickers did it?

Well yeah Wendy is cute enough but she graduated from unc-CH and that's enough to disqualify her in my book.
98632_venturini.wendy.06headshot.jpg

Well yeah Wendy is cute enough but she graduated from unc-CH and that's enough to disqualify her in my book.
98632_venturini.wendy.06headshot.jpg

HOT HOT, I wouldn't care less where she graduated..catch my drift? :growl:

I'd have to see last year's put up against this years to see what the difference is. As long as the keep the lap count and the running order accurate that's all I really ask for.

Not that it's an issue for me, but I noticed the car position tracker goes by very sloooooooooow.

As for Fox coverage, my beef is the usual one with certain broadcasters.

That, however, has been covered fairly well on these boards so I leave it alone for now :)

Oh yeah, I thought it was pretty good race.

......Ok now that the storm has passed..i am glad that a chevy won, no matter who was at the wheel.

Not that it's an issue for me, but I noticed the car position tracker goes by very sloooooooooow.

As for Fox coverage, my beef is the usual one with certain broadcasters.

That, however, has been covered fairly well on these boards so I leave it alone for now :)

Oh yeah, I thought it was pretty good race.

I use the mute button alot. :D

Congrats to Tony, I guess. I wasn't thrilled with his little move, but I don't care for Kyle Busch, so can't be too pissed.

Not pleased with Junior's last lap actions, but in typical Junior fashion, he owns up to it.

Back
Top Bottom