Kyle Busch to RCR

He knew what he was signing up for
I think Bobby meant the Next Gen Car as a whole or at least that’s how I interpreted it. You just know the inevitable Kyle Busch blow up on the team radio and/or tv interview is coming about team performance. RCR just has not been good this year and not showing speed to consistently run up front. I believe Kyle has some talent left in the tank to run for wins, I just don’t think RCR has the horses to give him that.

Kyle's performance is a victim of COVID. He dropped off when the hour-long practice sessions were cut to minimize spreading the virus. This was well before the new car.
I don’t disagree, but Kyle himself has said he’s had problems driving this car

I think Bobby meant the Next Gen Car as a whole or at least that’s how I interpreted it. You just know the inevitable Kyle Busch blow up on the team radio and/or tv interview is coming about team performance. RCR just has not been good this year and not showing speed to consistently run up front. I believe Kyle has some talent left in the tank to run for wins, I just don’t think RCR has the horses to give him that.
I don't think that he will ignite--even though I wish he would. Give a little to Poor Richard's bunch as he did for years at JGR. Kyle is a lot of things, but the most important is that he is smart. He knows the narrative. He knows that if he goes ****house with Poor Richard, he might get the Hold My Rolex treatment again....figuratively. I don't think that even Poor Richard is low enough to pop him again, but who knows, maybe hair dye contains lead, and a couple of dendrites get zapped? Especially, in the midst of mediocrity, going nuts would be the death blow to his career. Everything's great!

i think RCR is to busy with their Xfinity program and are using same info for the cup cars.
Remember years ago Jack had the same bad program for set ups.

Well this is a something, the prodigal son returns if only for a few hours

Because talent mattered a whole lot more at that time
Really? Teams gained advantages in fabrication, construction, and parts. The playing field was not level....and talent mattered more then? Okay.

They are probably signing up Brexton for the future. You know how they are, invite you in and WHAM...sneaky
I think Poor Richard handed him a contract when Kyle took his 3 win talents to The Vineyard.

I think he’s at the back end of his career and would be slowing down on wins anyway. His last few years at JGR showed that. Prime Kyle Busch would be a threat even in an RCR Car as he would’ve found away to get more out of it. All the greats do.
Not in the gen 7 they don't

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Groveling rice burners. 2 1/2 years his replacement hasn't won a race. It's yota math. Hell, they can't follow each other single file without wrecking. :lol2:

Not in the gen 7 they don't

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I mean, I be able to agree easily, if he wasn’t already struggling with JGR, a top team. Maybe it’s the Gen 7 Car overall that he just can’t get a handle on, but it’s definitely not an RCR problem. He won 3 races last year, which is 1 less if you take his wins from 2020-2022. Which 2020-2021 was the last gen car. Kyle just ain’t the same Kyle anymore.

Groveling rice burners. 2 1/2 years his replacement hasn't won a race. It's yota math. Hell, they can't follow each other single file without wrecking. :lol2:
technically he’s only been Kyle’s replacement a little over a year. Those 15 races he did in 2022 he replaced the other Busch. :p Semantics I know lol.

RC and The Dillons better hope he drives like Harvick when it's his time to get to Cup because if he doesnt and Kyle is retired by the time this all happens, it could go even further south for RCR and real quick.

RC and The Dillons better hope he drives like Harvick when it's his time to get to Cup because if he doesnt and Kyle is retired by the time this all happens, it could go even further south for RCR and real quick.
Eh, I don't think it is that dire. He has Hill besides Love, both are really good, Hill should have won the title last year but playoff shenanigans.

He better put Love in the 3 next season and tell grandson to either get in the office or stay on the ranch. Little marshal Dillon wasn’t much of a driver and he clearly isn’t up to the task anymore.

He better put Love in the 3 next season and tell grandson to either get in the office or stay on the ranch. Little marshal Dillon wasn’t much of a driver and he clearly isn’t up to the task anymore.
Ya forgot to mention he should take his brother with him for a gooofer

Back
Top Bottom