Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Texas

Yeah, that was a solid 8.

I've been badmouthing this track for pretty much forever, so I'll have to remember how good the racing was this weekend when it's back on the schedule next year.

Texas gets too much hate. Funny how much people complained about the lack of cautions and attrition at the two short tracks prior to this weekend. Then bitch and moan about wrecks and cautions on a treacherous track this weekend.

The Byron/Chastain incident was a racing deal. But I will find it hilarious when a Hendrick car “gets tight” and gets run over by the 1 for a win. And the 15 page thread and media smear campaign that ensues.

Texas gets too much hate. Funny how much people complained about the lack of cautions and attrition at the two short tracks prior to this weekend. Then bitch and moan about wrecks and cautions on a treacherous track this weekend.

The Byron/Chastain incident was a racing deal. But I will find it hilarious when a Hendrick car “gets tight” and gets run over by the 1 for a win. And the 15 page thread and media smear campaign that ensues.

This is so true and Bowyer will be the lead mouth on it.

The race was entertaining because they were on the edge because the track was 1 lane for the most part. The racing itself was underwhelming

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

New word: Anova. Special use for when referring to an additional brother.

Anova Bruv

Back
Top Bottom