High Limit 2024

The racing tonight has been absolutely insane. Can't say enough positive things. Only issue is that the Flo stream has been very poorly working tonight for me. Apparently I'm not alone in this, so I'm not sure what that says.

Two wins in a Row for Corey Day, the kid is on fire.
1713322878454.png

“Johnny Wingo” is a pig. He likes to post stuff about whose wife is sleeping with Tyler Courtney this week … the more salacious the better.

In this case, he could have easily learned that Driven 2 Save Lives is a registered charity and as such, is financially and legally separated from Clauson Marshall Racing. It has an independent board and it’s own administrative system in place.

The simple fact of the matter is that there are people out there who have character. Mr. Wingo doesn’t know anyone like that.

“Johnny Wingo” is a pig. He likes to post stuff about whose wife is sleeping with Tyler Courtney this week … the more salacious the better.

In this case, he could have easily learned that Driven 2 Save Lives is a registered charity and as such, is financially and legally separated from Clauson Marshall Racing. It has an independent board and it’s own administrative system in place.

The simple fact of the matter is that there are people out there who have character. Mr. Wingo doesn’t know anyone like that.
Lol maybe Sunshine can actually speak to a woman without treating them like garbage if that's the case. I heard the "stole PPM's girl" rumors and you know what? It doesn't involve me.

Like anything, social media signal boosts those most willing to say extreme things regardless of whether or not they are true. I figured you'd realize I'm not a Chaz fan either necessarily for the same reasons.

Back
Top Bottom