Hendrick Motorsport News

The shock absorbing portion of the device is available in as variety of rates to accommodate differing weights of car and driver.

Yeah I read where the CASM device fits the LaJoie seats along with the rest of them.
Right on.
I read " It will not help in sprint cars......."
LaJoie said "It will not ONLY help in sprint cars........"
And I read it more than once. :rolleyes:
Oops!

Not surprisingly, I hate it. I absolutely despise the random blue shapes they have on the A- and C-pillars. And just like pretty much other HMS scheme, there's too many random shapes and a weird flow to the stripes.

It's pretty hard to screw up a Valvoline scheme, but if anyone can do it, just leave it to the HMS designers.
I think Larson’s scheme is pretty sharp

Trying to figure out why this story is news now. It's been known since practically day one. Next they will be telling us how Geoff Bodine basically refused to leave Rick's office until he got hired.....
I think because it’s HMS 40th anniversary year, they’re reliving key moments in their history

I was so worried with the plain white paint scheme when they started. It just didnt have enough personality for anyone to take them seriously
I wasn’t even alive yet to worry about it

I wonder if Jeff's wife has put on weight to match his weight gain?
In other recent pics, I thought it looks like he lost weight. I don’t like making fun of folks who gained weight, that’s the most brittle of a glass house.

It was special all right, watching JJ and Chad kick his ass from 06-13. I say that in the most endearing way possible as a JG fan. Those years were extremely frustrating, especially 2007. I’ve always said in racing, JJ was the closest thing I’ve ever seen to late 90’s-mid 2000’s Tiger Woods. He was in guys heads when the Chase would start, had guys second guessing the moment the green flag dropped in the first Chase race.

Trying to figure out why this story is news now. It's been known since practically day one. Next they will be telling us how Geoff Bodine basically refused to leave Rick's office until he got hired.....
You will listen to stories of The Felon's 40th year in NASCAR, and you will like it. I have already accepted what this year will bring. Endless babble about the benevolent crook. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom