F1 2023 Sao Paulo

Mercedes seems to be suffering most from deg this week when they were on the podium the last two races. They got hit the hardest this week, but every week it's someone, isn't it? The tires are nothing but trouble.

I'll bet if Michelin came in and the FIA let them build the tire they wanted to, the cars would go full distance with minimal deg. Like I say, for decades F1 used to run non stop. You could run 500 Miles at Indianapolis 35 years ago!

Read what Max had to say about the tire deg just today. We just have to ask ourselves if we want a tire deg managing event or an actual race.

Mercedes seems to be suffering most from deg this week when they were on the podium the last two races. They got hit the hardest this week, but every week it's someone, isn't it? The tires are nothing but trouble.

I'll bet if Michelin came in and the FIA let them build the tire they wanted to, the cars would go full distance with minimal deg. Like I say, for decades F1 used to run non stop. You could run 500 Miles at Indianapolis 35 years ago!

Read what Max had to say about the tire deg just today. We just have to ask ourselves if we want a tire deg managing event or an actual race.
At the end of the day the W14 is still an unpredictable car that Mercedes themselves admit they don’t fully understand. Some weeks it hits and some it doesn’t, this week missing more than most.

I’d rather have tires that are capable of being split into three or four stints and provide some strategy. There already isn’t any refueling and without tire variation there wouldn’t be any pace differences besides the cars. And then we’d just have the processional races of the 2000’s.

At the end of the day the W14 is still an unpredictable car that Mercedes themselves admit they don’t fully understand. Some weeks it hits and some it doesn’t, this week missing more than most.
Did you see the interview with Toto? They sucked today and they know it.

Assuming Mercedes ever does fix their car, it probably won't be before the put the driver in the car where Hamilton wants it. Yeah, it's just a bad car, but they have changed probably everything except the driver position. They are going to need a new tub for that.
I’d rather have tires that are capable of being split into three or four stints and provide some strategy. There already isn’t any refueling and without tire variation there wouldn’t be any pace differences besides the cars. And then we’d just have the processional races of the 2000’s.
I'de rather have a tire you can push the whole time. My pet peeve in F1 used to be dirty driving, but since they have really cleaned that up the tires are going to get all my hate!

Check this: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ot...p&cvid=32379586ceaf481e844a06acbef52c00&ei=48

Reminds of the stuff Kimi could pull off from time to time
in the last part of his F1 career.

Back
Top Bottom