F1 2023 Sao Paulo

Hotrod

2022 RFFL Champion
Stroll held on to 3rd in Q3 before the deluge began and the session was called.
Thats one guy who needed that.

Disappointed that Alfa Tauri didn't do better. They looked good last week and now they are nowhere.

Best track on the calendar. Both the Sprint and GP here last year were a lot of fun.

Aston is suddenly back in the game. Is Interlagos so different from the track in Mexico City?
Alonso said they’ve been experimenting a lot recently and this week committed to mixing and matching certain parts that have worked well from the different packages they’ve brought. May have found something apparently.

Alonso said they’ve been experimenting a lot recently and this week committed to mixing and matching certain parts that have worked well from the different packages they’ve brought. May have found something apparently.

I'm going to call this a fluke. If they can replicate the same results tomorrow and run good in the sprint, we'll see.

The conditions also played a huge part in them looking as good. Also Mclaren, Mercedes and at least Checo all got caught out by the sudden change in conditions.

I'm going to call this a fluke. If they can replicate the same results tomorrow and run good in the sprint, we'll see.

The conditions also played a huge part in them looking as good. Also Mclaren, Mercedes and at least Checo all got caught out by the sudden change in conditions.
Russell got a 2-place penalty for impeding so that’ll make it a bit tougher. I can definitely see Lando and Lewis making their way up there as usual. But, if Lance even scored points it’s a win for them. I don’t think he has since before the summer break. Top 5 for Alonso would be nice.

Sprint Shootout nice and early today and Ocon is in the barriers and probably wiped out Alonso too.

Sprint Shootout nice and early today and Ocon is in the barriers and probably wiped out Alonso too.

Looked 50 50 to me. Fernando looked like he veered left as Ocon was shooting by.

Ocon lost the back and corrected, which turned him into Alonso. Completely Ocon's fault, but it was just a mistake at the worst possible time.

I had the Sprint on a third screen but it looked pretty good from what I could tell. Yuki had a nice drive.

I had the Sprint on a third screen but it looked pretty good from what I could tell. Yuki had a nice drive.

Mercedes had one of the worse tire degs ever. This car is proper ****.

Both Alpha Tauris and Hass opted to put new sets of tires on while everyone else went on used softs. They're ****** for tomorrow.

Brilliant, five or six cars out of the race by the time we get one turn done. Jesus.

Hamilton doesn’t have much pace so far, five cars stacked up behind him in a DRS train.

Mercedes still seem to have zero concept of how to manage their drivers’ races against each other.

Mercedes still seem to have zero concept of how to manage their drivers’ races against each other.
It really is crazy. Its as if they make it up on the fly. Things change during a race
but the team seems lost .

Mercedes have nothing. No pace and tire deg is bad. Getting washed towards the back of the points.

Aston have held up pretty well from their qualifying effort. Seems they may have a decent package again.

Mercedes have nothing. No pace and tire deg is bad. Getting washed towards the back of the points.

Aston have held up pretty well from their qualifying effort. Seems they may have a decent package again.
I believe they took all the updates off and are racing what they had a few weeks ago.

Great to see Stroll having a good run and same for Perez.

Also good to see Norris consistently running up front He's got to get a win soon as well as they are running.

Alonso /Perez battle is decent. Pulling for Perez after last weeks disaster.

Mercedes likes to play the neutral gsme too much. Russell should have his role clear. The way he comes over the radio tor team orders every time he’s behind Hamilton is ridiculous.

The tire deg problem is down to the tire. All the drivers talk about every race is managing tire deg, or getting them the right temperature and on and on and on.

Don't believe me. Try this: F1 drivers critisize pirelli tires About 2,960,000 results (0.46 seconds)
Toto said whatever did to the car they had this weekend was horrible. Their deg was much worse than anyone else’s, they had to pit for the first stop before anyone else because Hamilton was so slow he was stacking up the field, then they had to stretch the final two stints long to make up for it. They botched it this weekend.

And Russell had to retire with cooling problems but was just as screwed before that as well.

Back
Top Bottom