Deegan update

Brett Moffitt qualified the # 25 AM Racing Ford in 27th position for today’s B Main event at The Roval.

He was 1 3/4 seconds off the pole time.
27th qualifying position again today at Las Vegas for the 25.

1.049 sec off the pace.

My guess is, much like Danica's last season, team is over it. See ya... don't let the door hit ya.
I never really got that vibe watching her truck owner or any of her crew when they were interacting with her. They actually seemed pretty upbeat and supportive.

My guess is, much like Danica's last season, team is over it. See ya... don't let the door hit ya.
The Thorsport crew likes her a lot, at least personally. Rich Lushes goes to her SRX races to support her.

27th qualifying position again today at Las Vegas for the 25.

1.049 sec off the pace.
Bringing Hailie Deegan in means more direct support from Ford Performance and SHR.

That’s the play here.

I get her getting constant attention bugs some people and the hype was hype so far.

But one thing she doesn’t get credit for is that a ton of people wouldn’t even know what the truck series was without her. It will be interesting to see if attention and viewership drop off in a serious way next year. If so, then all those good ok boys there may wish she’d come back because it will impact their bottom line. Eyes on the TV = $$

I have to think it's not that bad, right? I don't really listen to the radio, but it seems like Hailee isn't really pissing people off?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just a reminder, truck top 5s:
Natalie Decker 1
Hailie Deegan 0

Still think Deegan's going to be better in Xfinity. I don't think she'll light the world on fire, but she'll probably be in the top-15 more, and run well enough for her fans to prop her up as The One.

Well now there are some disappointed weirdos
Screenshot_20231027_225009_Facebook.jpg

Happy for them.
Yep, they definitely seem to really be enjoying their life together...and that is something that a lot of couples in this world are not doing. I have so many friends that are married but they are miserable. I know this as fact because I usually end up having to listen to both sides when they are venting.

Deegan is more likely to cause a big wreck or get caught up in one. She doesn’t have the crash avoidance skills necessary to pull that off.
A few of these plate races in Trucks, she's driven a perfect race and got caught up in someone else's mess. One of the Daytona races last year comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom