Cup RACE thread --- Atlanta

Logano gets a drive through for unapproved safety gloves? Punishment does not fit the crime.

Hopefully we get a good one today!

Mainly because I just stuffed my face full of Cracker Barrel and now I feel too full to even get up, so if I’m gonna be stuck in this chair, I’d prefer to have some entertainment.

Mainly because I just stuffed my face full of Cracker Barrel and now I feel too full to even get up, so if I’m gonna be stuck in this chair, I’d prefer to have some entertainment.
If that avatar actually is your cat, don't let it in your lap or you're done for. The next thing you'll be aware of is post-race.

If that avatar actually is your cat, don't let it in your lap or you're done for. The next thing you'll be aware of is post-race.

It is my cat, but she’s found her own spot to 💤

Gonna be hard for her to watch the race from there though. She never wants to watch it with me.

Attachments

• IMG_0919.jpeg
    IMG_0919.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0918.jpeg
    IMG_0918.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 28

Been there done that. :D

Giddy up. Week 1 of iracing in the books trying to follow in William Byron's footsteps to win the 500 in a few years. Harder than it looks 😂

Giddy up. Week 1 of iracing in the books trying to follow in William Byron's footsteps to win the 500 in a few years. Harder than it looks 😂
Once you get good at it it’s really fun as long as you don’t take it too seriously

Back
Top Bottom