Andrew "Bubba" Pollard going Xfinity Series racing

Only really ever seen him once in person, and it was at Speedtest probably like YEARS ago, him and Kyle Busch had one hell of a battle for many laps at the end. He’s pretty damn good.

Another one I'll have to Google.

I'll help you.

The best of the best of the best in pavement Super Late Model racing.

Wheelman Deluxe. ****, Wheelman Supreme in this case.

Bubba's awesome.

I've already committed to making a five hour drive to another track to help them with their new race management software, otherwise I'd be at home watching this on FS1 with a six pack of Wicked Weed Coastal Love.

I'll help you.

The best of the best of the best in pavement Super Late Model racing.

Wheelman Deluxe. ****, Wheelman Supreme in this case.

Bubba's awesome.

I've already committed to making a five hour drive to another track to help them with their new race management software, otherwise I'd be at home watching this on FS1 with a six pack of Wicked Weed Coastal Love.
It's a different era and nothing is what it was in the 80s or even 90s, but yeah. Basically if you know pavement racing in America at all beyond network TV, you know who Bubba Pollard is. The comparison points historically would be people like Bob Senneker or Mark Martin or guys like that. He is probably among the most vocal about the challenges of getting into NASCAR because he refuses to pay for his ride there when he and his family already paying for his SLM exploits. He runs an outlaw schedule chasing money and he's been very successful for a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom