2023 Mexico City Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Ferrari locked out the front row, Max P3, Ricciardo with a shock P4 for AlphaTauri, Norris back in P18. Aston Martin have also been pretty slow all weekend.

I really appreciate FOM telling me that I'm supposed to cheer for Haas instead of wanting Andretti in the series when Haas does stuff like "run back of pack" and "have cars that fall apart".

Max and Hamilton again. Far and beyond the very best.

For god sake’s don’t get disqualified again.

****** rofl. Also Leclerc and team summoned for allegedly driving in unsafe conditions.

Leclerc got sandwiched at the first corner, but I don’t really blame Perez either. He had a great run on the outside and may not have known Max was still on the inside three-wide.

Leclerc got sandwiched at the first corner, but I don’t really blame Perez either. He had a great run on the outside and may not have known Max was still on the inside three-wide.

Qatar Hamilton repeat.

Checo must be feeling exactly what Ric felt.

Wow, Leclerc rN Hamilton ran into the grass trying to defend P2. That could’ve been ugly if traction broke.

****** rofl. Also Leclerc and team summoned for allegedly driving in unsafe conditions.

I see dumb **** like this from the stands of NFL games each week on social media, but this may be the first I’ve seen at a Grand Prix. What a jackass. Sounds like he got himself banned for life.

I really appreciate FOM telling me that I'm supposed to cheer for Haas instead of wanting Andretti in the series when Haas does stuff like "run back of pack" and "have cars that fall apart".
The two teams who are probably threatened the most by Andretti coming in with GM wrapped their cars in American flag liveries last week at COTA. What a coincidence!

Also, there was an AP report a few days ago that FOM/Liberty went to GM and asked if they would partner with an existing team instead of Andretti. What a bunch of chodes these guys are.

The two teams who are probably threatened the most by Andretti coming in with GM wrapped their cars in American flag liveries last week at COTA. What a coincidence!

Also, there was an AP report a few days ago that FOM/Liberty went to GM and asked if they would partner with an existing team instead of Andretti. What a bunch of chodes these guys are.
Because of crap like that is why I don't watch F1 races for years now. Since 93, and the crap they did to Michael. I don't think an American or team will do good in F1 till they clean their house out.

Because of crap like that is why I don't watch F1 races for years now. Since 93, and the crap they did to Michael. I don't think an American or team will do good in F1 till they clean their house out.
They all bellyached about how GM wasn’t going to come in as a “real” manufacturer, not building a power unit (at least right away), but going behind Andretti’s back to ask that of GM took away their last shred of credibility. It’s obvious they see value in the Cadillac brand coming in. Losers.

They should have accepted GM the moment they showed interested, and saying no to a team like Andretti is simply short sighted.

They all bellyached about how GM wasn’t going to come in as a “real” manufacturer, not building a power unit (at least right away), but going behind Andretti’s back to ask that of GM took away their last shred of credibility.
The last team they let in doesn't build their own motors either. Williams doesn't build a motor. McLaren doesn't build a motor. Alfa doesn't build a motor. Aston doesn't build a motor. Haas doesn't build a motor. That's half the field right there, so objecting to Andretti running a customer motor seems a bit hollow and self-serving.

This cryptic BS makes me think of someone's health or safety. Fabrega is usually pretty straightforward but this is really dumb journalism.

This guy..

(Hit the translate) for some reason embedding here doesn’t add the translation button.

Good morning CDMX!
I'm just going to say one thing about the rumor I mentioned yesterday. From the tone of the text you can understand that I would not like it to happen. From here, you can speculate as much as you want. And I hope it stays a rumor and doesn't make the news. End of thread.

I ran that through my handy translator, and I still don't know what he is talking about.

They should have accepted GM the moment they showed interested, and saying no to a team like Andretti is simply short sighted.

The last team they let in doesn't build their own motors either. Williams doesn't build a motor. McLaren doesn't build a motor. Alfa doesn't build a motor. Aston doesn't build a motor. Haas doesn't build a motor. That's half the field right there, so objecting to Andretti running a customer motor seems a bit hollow and self-serving.
The thing that irks me is most of those teams are actively trying to get better and have made major investments and/or secured factory partnerships for the future. Haas just coast and essentially exist for Gene Haas to do B2B hospitality around the globe. If you’re going to bar new entrants from entering then a certain level of effort and performance should be required of everyone currently on the grid.

So, what's this rumor he is talking about?
I assume it is that Checo is getting pulled at some stage either imminently or end of season and replaced with Danny Ric, which would be hilarious on many levels though a sad way for Perez' F1 career to possibly be finished.

I assume it is that Checo is getting pulled at some stage either imminently or end of season and replaced with Danny Ric, which would be hilarious on many levels though a sad way for Perez' F1 career to possibly be finished.
Being Max' teammate is like diving headfirst into the woodchipper.

Pretty crazy how Aston has gone from second best to worst team over the course of the season.
They sound really lost at the moment. Lots of experimentation, update packages that don’t work, no real sense of direction. They don’t even know what aero spec they’re going to run this coming weekend at Brazil. I’m not sure how they got so far off track but it’s not looking good.

No one really knows for sure. All it did is set off a whole storm of rumormongering. Really irresponsible thing to do.
Youtuber Perspective said it was about Alonso potentially joining Red Bull.
Absolutely don't see it happening but since this is the most boring silly season ever I'm not surprised people are trying to write stuff into existence.

Back
Top Bottom