Kyle Busch to RCR

Remember when Kyle said he was done running Xfinity races?
Well, he was winning in Cup then I think...Tried to steal candy from babies in Trucks....spin cycle.....runs toe to toe with Stenhouse now if he isn't spinning......Poor Richard looking for a little cash to pay off the Rolex.

Well, he was winning in Cup then I think...Tried to steal candy from babies in Trucks....spin cycle.....runs toe to toe with Stenhouse now if he isn't spinning......Poor Richard looking for a little cash to pay off the Rolex.
Sold out pulled in your favorite Almirola for the race, so Big Daddy Childress decided to run Kyle in the big money race. It should be interesting, I think the three Childress cars will hold their own. ..looking forward to it.

I’d love for RC to put Kyle in the 3 for the Xfinity Race. You want to get Nuts? Let’s get Nuts

He's running the #33 with Keith Rodden on the box sponsored by the title sponsor of the race BetMGM/Rebel Bourbon. Preacher will have to say three hail Mary's when that car passes by.
Ah didn’t see that, would have helped if I had read article. Hopefully he’ll have a good showing on Saturday

Oh ****! I know what Poor Richard is doing.....foreshadowing the next driver of the 3. It's his tradition to punch his future drivers. I get it now....

Richard cut a wrestling promo on Stenhouse then they unveil the car that Austin is probably going to run around in 25-30th with all day. I like RCR but that vid had all kinds of unintentional comedy in it imo, maybe I am easy to amuse but I got a chuckle or few out of my viewing it.

Back
Top Bottom