hey guys

Looks like Beorge left and took his cot and food, where will they sleep? Oh I know, a jail cell somewhere before long.

They will learn sooner or later. Remember chasing chicks when we were that age? Not today though. Nope. More fun to play on the internet, I guess?? How stupid.

It's a weird new world Bow. :(

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 12 2004, 02:13 PM
It's a weird new world Bow. :(
no doubt dude, I can barely remember chasin chicks, but I remember it was fun. If only I were that age again. :(

Remember back in school guys, the dudes that did this stuff were the star trek fans who never chased girls. they sometimes chased each other though, I think most of em live in MA. now. ;)

They got SilverRam and rajflyboy, they'll make a good bunch here, debating over their different ways how to imitate Johnny Depp.

Originally posted by Flametamer@Mar 12 2004, 02:37 PM
Remember back in school guys, the dudes that did this stuff were the star trek fans who never chased girls. they sometimes chased each other though, I think most of em live in MA. now. ;)
Yeah, the trekies, I remember them geeks, but somehow they all ended up making more money than me. I just can't figure out where I went wrong. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Flametamer@Mar 12 2004, 08:37 PM
Hay I have been a Star Trek fan since 66. I chace girls and did a lot of drinking. I bet you thought it was crazy when Capt. Kirk took out his ( cell phone) and call the Enterprise. :lol:

Yeah, in those Star Trek episodes, you can tell when it was William Shatner, and when it was a stunt, usually during those weird fight scenes, I didnt care for the thing. They still air those old episodes on Sci-Fi.

Well yeah your right. But that was almost 40 years ago. A lot has changed in TV and movies in tech. since then. :lol:

Originally posted by The UnderTaker+Mar 21 2004, 09:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The UnderTaker @ Mar 21 2004, 09:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Mar 12 2004, 02:44 PM
Don't like posting in the corner huh punks?
Nevermind. [/b][/quote]
Have you been sent to this place before? Sure seems so. :huh:

Originally posted by majestyx+Mar 21 2004, 11:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Mar 21 2004, 11:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The UnderTaker@Mar 21 2004, 09:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--bowtie
@Mar 12 2004, 02:44 PM

Nevermind.
Have you been sent to this place before? Sure seems so. :huh: [/b][/quote]
No but these comments in here don't seem to be very cool. But I decided not to lower myself to their level.

Are you some kinda trouble maker or something?

You seem to have a VERY suspicious mind.

Originally posted by majestyx+Mar 21 2004, 11:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Mar 21 2004, 11:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin--bowtie

Nevermind.
Have you been sent to this place before? Sure seems so. :huh: [/b][/quote]
What comments of mine would make it seem like I have been sent here before? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Originally posted by The UnderTaker+Mar 22 2004, 05:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The UnderTaker @ Mar 22 2004, 05:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -majestyx@Mar 21 2004, 11:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--bowtie

Nevermind.

Have you been sent to this place before? Sure seems so. :huh:
What comments of mine would make it seem like I have been sent here before? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: [/b][/quote]
Just the simple fact that you would post in a place where the problem children are sent. Nothing more, nothing less. Oh, and by the way, I am one of the ones in charge of wrangling the troublemakers. I'm sure that you remember. ;)

Originally posted by The UnderTaker+Mar 21 2004, 09:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The UnderTaker @ Mar 21 2004, 09:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Mar 12 2004, 02:44 PM
Nevermind. [/b][/quote]
I wasn't talking about you, but if the shoe fits...............................

I'm sorry for just checking out your forum. I was just checking out all the paces to post here and was seeing what was being said in this part of the forum. And bowtie,loosen up compadre.

A do-do-do-da-da-da,that's what i say to you,a do-do-do da-da-da.

Back
Top Bottom