2023 Italian Grand Prix

donthaveanickname

Team Owner
Monza time!

Both Alpines out in Q1 so I guess there is some merit to their claim about having a weaker engine.
Lance qualifies last, I like the guy but Daddy's money will only get you that far. His seat might be up for grabs next season or 2025. (Looking at you, Alex Palou).

I’m sure Max will take over on the long run but a Ferrari pole at Monza is always special. Great for Carlos and the Scuderia!

Albon P6, another big performance.

My cable provider just dropped Disney, so no more F1 telecast for me. I'll be counting on you guys to keep me informed this weekend.

My cable provider just dropped Disney, so no more F1 telecast for me. I'll be counting on you guys to keep me informed this weekend.

I'm also with Charter/Spectrum. Would not be surprised if this gets resolved by Sunday... fwiw...

I'm also with Charter/Spectrum. Would not be surprised if this gets resolved by Sunday... fwiw...
If they can't get it fixed, odds are it won't be a great race anyway.

At least they didn't mess with Motortrend TV and WEC.

Idk, seems like Charter is ready to evaluate whether they should be in TV anymore at all with this. They’re completely right that streaming has helped devalue linear TV. If Disney isn’t willing to incorporate all their streaming services for a reasonable price, this could drag on for a while.

Idk, seems like Charter is ready to evaluate whether they should be in TV anymore at all with this. They’re completely right that streaming has helped devalue linear TV. If Disney isn’t willing to incorporate all their streaming services for a reasonable price, this could drag on for a while.

I think Spectrum is playing hardball because the public perception of Disney is already bad and it's a poor look for them if ESPN/Disney owned channels disappear out of their own "greed". Or at least, that's what Charter's spin on it will be.

I just saw a highlight video on YouTube, and it looks like I didn't miss much. Hopefully my provider and Disney will get it worked out for the next race.

Not all is lost. We have Indycar car comming up later and Fuji is only two weeks away.

Back
Top Bottom