Anybody Know A Poster By The Name Of Shotz

F

fastfordfan

Don't know if anybody here ever ran into him but just in case. He was on several Racin forums and was a card.

I'm terribly sorry to have to post this message, but we lost shotz tonight. I heard this news from a friend of a friend. Apparently he had a heart attack tonight during the race.

I never met the man but I've known him for years, and this is a very sad day for me and many others.

God bless you shotz. You will be sorely missed.

They are holding a "memorial" for Shotz at Daytona this weekend. DIS agreed to open up the infield for friends and family to gather and watch the Chicago race together in turn 3 in honor of Shotz.

I think it is pretty cool that DIS was willing to do this for the family.

They are holding a "memorial" for Shotz at Daytona this weekend. DIS agreed to open up the infield for friends and family to gather and watch the Chicago race together in turn 3 in honor of Shotz.

I think it is pretty cool that DIS was willing to do this for the family.
very nice gesture from dis. i've never run across him but it appears he's made a positive contribution to the sport. may he rip.

I remember him on one racing forum I use to post on back a year or two ago. I butted heads with few times but this is sad news. r.i.p

I remember him on one racing forum I use to post on back a year or two ago. I butted heads with few times but this is sad news. r.i.p

I can understand u and him having words he loved to get under the skins of the JR NATION

Back
Top Bottom