Pictures of Women

ted@economy

in the interest of equal time
I do not understand why the moderators even allow pictures of women to be posted on forum. The discussion immediately turns to their breasts , their vaginas and their worth in the bedroom. Discussions on the forum do not need to be about Junior's girlfriend, Brian Frances girlfriend or the Mrs. O'bama . If a picture is posted , words like whore and slut immediately appear. This must discourage female fans for taking part on this board. I would not allow my wife or daughter to read postings on this board.

better to restrict what someone posts or let adults be adults? i doubt your wife would take kindly to your telling her she can't read anything she wants. there hasn't been any blatantly sexual photos (nude) posted here that i know of. i'm on the side of people speaking and posting whatever they want within reason. i may not like some of what is said and posted here but i wouldn't want to censor posts without damn good reason. offending someone usually doesn't fall in that category with me.

So does that mean I cant post anymore pictures of Danica ?;)

danicaindy2011006.jpg

I do not understand why the moderators even allow pictures of women to be posted on forum. The discussion immediately turns to their breasts , their vaginas and their worth in the bedroom. Discussions on the forum do not need to be about Junior's girlfriend, Brian Frances girlfriend or the Mrs. O'bama . If a picture is posted , words like whore and slut immediately appear. This must discourage female fans for taking part on this board. I would not allow my wife or daughter to read postings on this board.

what post has offended you?

It just appears that the picture of a woman brings out the worst in the people of the forum. Why ,in heavens name , is it necessary to call women that they do not know ..sluts , whores and the like . If you want to look at recent posts about Brian Frances date or Juniors' date ,or even further back ,anything on Brooke Gordon or Michelle O Bama . Anyway , I take your point and will start clicking on offensive comments.Thanks

Dang, and I clicked on this thread thinking it was full of "Pictures of Women" :(

I agree as the father of two very attractive women sometimes the comments get way out of hand, but I'd hate to see the Banning of Pictures of Beautiful Women :eek:

Dang, and I clicked on this thread thinking it was full of "Pictures of Women" :(

I agree as the father of two very attractive women sometimes the comments get way out of hand, but I'd hate to see the Banning of Pictures of Beautiful Women :eek:

I agree. I thought id see some women posted! :(

Back
Top Bottom