Dover Pre-Race Thread

I wouldn't be surprised if Heim in his first start ever in a Cup car finishes higher than the other 2 and that is at Dover. Thrown that in from high in the bleachers from right field.

I’m a little bummed that a couple HMS cars are not on the front row but I will take a 2nd and 5th row. At least a Chevy is on the pole. 😃

It's a harmless comment. He's saying that another guy driving his car would be the equivalent of your wife sleeping with another man (his car in this instance).
Yeah, I get it, but just weird IMO.

It's a harmless comment. He's saying that another guy driving his car would be the equivalent of your wife sleeping with another man (his car in this instance).
Yep, that old line has been around for many years. It’s been used by hot roddets, Harley riders, truck drivers and Im sure a few others in the past. It’s all in fun. But we do live in a PC world now where people get offended over the smallest things anymore.

1714320088720.jpeg

Yeah, I get it, but just weird IMO.

This is rich coming from you Rev! Does this mean your Chevy/Hendrick conspiracy Jeffy/Chadley/Felon-y posts are not weird?

Yep, that old line has been around for many years. It’s been used by hot roddets, Harley riders, truck drivers and Im sure a few others in the past. It’s all in fun. But we do live in a PC world now where people get offended over the smallest things anymore.
I would trust you with my wife but not my tools.

U.S. military members, Miss America 2024, four combat aviation veterans, honored as dignitaries for Dover Cup race​

APRIL 26, 2024 AT 12:47 PM

Air Force 2nd Lt. Madison Marsh, Miss America 2024, is among the dignitaries to be honored before the Würth 400 NASCAR Cup Series race at Dover Motor Speedway on Sunday, April 28.
Marsh will serve as the honorary pace car official for the 106th NASCAR Cup Series event in the Monster Mile’s history. Marsh is also scheduled to make an 11:15 a.m. appearance at the Monster Monument in Victory Plaza on Sunday.

miss america 1.jpg
miss america 2.jpg

Yea I thought it was humorous myself

To be clear, I am 100% not offended.....just thought it was a goofball line from a guy that seems to pride himself on respect and appropriateness.

To be clear, I am 100% not offended.....just thought it was a goofball line from a guy that seems to pride himself on respect and appropriateness.
I wasn’t talking about you I was talking about society in general.

Back
Top Bottom