2024 Weather

IMG_1059.png

Yikes! Upgraded to a high risk! That doesn’t happen often. Looks like I’ll be take the cat and myself to my brothers house for this afternoon. She’ll be terrified in another environment, but I’d rather it be that instead of staying in the apartment and having nowhere to take shelter.

Probably the tamest “high risk”day you’ll ever see. Not sure what’s going on with the models recently, but they’ve definitely been off.

Also decided that my cat and I are gonna ride out the rest of severe storm season at our apartment. Went to my brothers due to the forecasted outbreak and kitty hated it. She was terrified of the new environment and voices she didn’t recognize and I had to fight with her while wearing gloves just to get her back in her carrier. She’s like a completely different cat when she’s scared.

Probably the tamest “high risk”day you’ll ever see. Not sure what’s going on with the models recently, but they’ve definitely been off.

Also decided that my cat and I are gonna ride out the rest of severe storm season at our apartment. Went to my brothers due to the forecasted outbreak and kitty hated it. She was terrified of the new environment and voices she didn’t recognize and I had to fight with her while wearing gloves just to get her back in her carrier. She’s like a completely different cat when she’s scared.
I live in the bright pink. 1 dead, one missing not that far away in Barnsdall. The town of Bartlesville was hit also.

I live in the bright pink. 1 dead, one missing not that far away in Barnsdall. The town of Bartlesville was hit also.

That tornado that went through Barnsdall definitely looked strong, news just said EF4. Can’t believe that’s the second time they had been hit in the past 5 weeks. But aside from that one, the day was wasn’t near as active as you expect on a high risk day. Only 24 tornado reports, and the SPC shows that some of the reports in Oklahoma were actually the same tornado. Looking at the map, the “high risk” outline may have only seen four tornadoes. It seems there weren’t as many discrete cells as expected, but I figured that would be something the models could have predicted.

Kalamazoo, Michigan getting hit with a big tornado as I type. And a tornado emergency for Union City, Michigan. ☹️

• Wow
Reactions: sdj
Carson Hocevar parents store in Portage, Mi.

• Sad
Reactions: sdj
Back
Top Bottom