2024 Chili Bowl

Hopefully the Outlaw Michael Buddy Kofoid runs away with this race.

IMG_2826.jpeg

Decent race, Kofoid was hounding him the whole time. Would’ve been great if the track didn’t lock down towards the end but it was pretty fun before then.

Feels weird to have it all over with by this hour.
Dunno if it made TV but they (Kofoid and Seavey) hugged before getting in their cars. I think they knew it was gonna be a competitive duel between them to win and they were gonna do it with respect. It showed. Like you said, I wish it didn't lock down. I would have loved another 20 laps of sliders back and forth.

Incredible night for Hank Davis. Can't wait to see him run USAC this year. Almost forgot Pursley who had an unreal run. With an outside groove and a restart he might have been a factor.

Decent race, Kofoid was hounding him the whole time. Would’ve been great if the track didn’t lock down towards the end but it was pretty fun before then.

Feels weird to have it all over with by this hour.

I think the cold air outside just made it far too dry. You could tell the dirt would just not hold the moisture

Was the track great at the end no, but it's better than the 3 hours of track prep in the past before the A.

Sounds like a her problem

Back
Top Bottom