2023 Music City Grand Prix

Yes but I forgot.
Well, I was over in front of the Rahal and Andretti tents. Graham had just signed my program and here comes Rossi on a scooter. He stops to talk with Graham and I'm waiting there to get Rossi to sign my program, too. So, when he sees me standing there next to his scooter he decides that he isn't going to sign my program. So, he guns his engine and takes off almost running me down. Graham looked at me and said, what the heck??

So I put a hex on that punk right then! And until he signs my program, he'll have the wrath off my hex!! ZULU!! ZULU!!

Stay out New. Roll those dice.

Took a couple years, but the drivers have figured out
this track (no jinx). Enjoying the pit strategy needed now.

Sorry , that no jinx failed.

Did I tell you what he did to me in St Pete?

Leonard_Shelby_Rossi.jpg

I’m pretty surprised it took a few laps for Scotty to fire off after the restart, and that Newgarden didn’t have anything for Palou. Palou has a nice golden horseshoe in his arsenal at the moment, bailed out big by yellows.

Good for Kyle, he’s having a great sophomore season. Pretty good race, all things considered. Could’ve been a lot dumber.

Not a bad race, could have been a lot better if there weren't all those marbles making passing impossible.
Yeah, I’d say the first 40-50 laps were pretty dang good, and then the marbles locked the track down into a single groove, and most drivers went into conservation mode on fuel. A sweeper truck shouldn’t be too hard to locate for these races, and hopefully the fuel saving dies down a bit next year when they have electric boost for P2P.

I’m pretty surprised it took a few laps for Scotty to fire off after the restart, and that Newgarden didn’t have anything for Palou. Palou has a nice golden horseshoe in his arsenal at the moment, bailed out big by yellows.

Good for Kyle, he’s having a great sophomore season. Pretty good race, all things considered. Could’ve been a lot dumber.
Considering how much of a disappointment Colton has been since his father was moved to Kyle's team, you've got to think Brian will be in heavy demand as a strategist if Michael doesn't already have him locked down long term.

Back
Top Bottom